All rules violations are determined by SC Moderators, based on a review of evidence. While appealable (see bottom of page), The decisions are not up for debate. Arguing with staff may result in an indefinite ban.
Our Moderators usually apply a 3 strike policy
- First Warning – No Action – A written or verbal notice from staff of rule violation.
- Second Warning – 24h Mute/Ban – Revoke your ability to access Streamers Connected’s for 24h
- Third Warning – Mute/Ban – Revokes your ability to access Streamers Connected till appealed
Moderators can at there own discretion skip straight to a Mute/Ban, This may happen in such times where there is a multitude of users committing a rule violation
Breaking the Law
Illegal activities, links to illegal websites or any discussion regarding pirated software/games are completely prohibited.
All usernames must be suitable for all users (PG 13+) If your name is found to be unsuitable, Our staff may remove it, ban it or send you a request to change it depending on the severity.
Follow 4 Follow
SC is a community meant for networking. Therefore all conversations about the use of Follow 4 Follow and Sub 4 Sub or anything equivalent is prohibited.
Hate speech is not tolerated within Streamers Connected, under any circumstances. Any derogatory or insulting comment that is directed at a specific group of people may be considered hate speech. Any comment perceived by staff to be derogatory or insulting to people based on discrimination including but not limited to race, age, sexuality, gender identity, disability, military service, religion and/or nationality will be considered hate speech.
Bullying and harassment are not tolerated within Streamers Connected. This may include but not limited to:
- Submitting false reports against a streamer
- Using multiple accounts to evade channel bans
- Calling a streamer a “cam-girl” or other derivatives referring to physical features
- Telling a user to “kill yourself”
- Repeated sexual comments after the user says such comments are unwelcome.
Nudity, Pornography, and Other Sexual Content
Nudity and sexually explicit content or activities (such as pornography, sexual acts or intercourse, and sexual services) are strictly prohibited.
Content or activities that threaten or promote sexual violence or exploitation are strictly prohibited and may be reported to law enforcement.
Violence and Threats
Any acts or threats of violence will be taken seriously and we operate a zero-tolerance policy where any account associated with such activities may be indefinitely banned. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Attempts or threats to physically harm or kill others
- Attempts or threats to hack, DDOS, or SWAT others
- Use of weapons to physically threaten, intimidate, harm, or kill others
Unauthorized Sharing of Private Information
Do not invade the privacy of others. It is prohibited to share content that may reveal private personal information about individuals, or their private property, without permission. This includes but is not limited to:
- Sharing personally identifiable information (such as real name, location, or ID)
- Sharing restricted or protected social profiles or any information from those profiles
- Sharing content that violates another’s a reasonable expectation of privacy
Age Restricted Items
No Advertisements of age-restricted items (such as tobacco & alcoholic products) are allowed on Streamers Connected’s community
Any Activities that may endanger your life or lead to your physical harm is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to suicide threats, intentional physical trauma, illegal use of drugs, illegal or dangerous consumption of alcohol, and dangerous or distracted driving.
Content or activity meant to impersonate an individual or organization is prohibited. Any attempts to misrepresent yourself as a Streamers Connected representatives is a zero-tolerance violation and will result in being indefinitely banned.
All Ban are binding until expiration or removal upon appeal. Any attempt to circumvent an account ban or chat ban by using other accounts (Alts). Evading a ban may lead to the ban being increased or becoming permanent.
Additional Guidelines for Discord
- You must follow Discord’s own TOS (https://discordapp.com/tos)
- Do not DM other members randomly with invites to channels, websites, socials or Discords unless asked to first.
- No excessive spamming of CAPS and emotes.
- Do not use the non-streaming Voice Channels while you stream.
- No un-necessary pinging/mentioning of staff members. DM if it’s urgent instead. (Be Mindful: We may be sleeping)
- No Third-Party bots (This includes Self Bots) are to be added without the express permission of the Discord Manager.
- No Promotion in none promotion channels (Such as #general), however, we do make an exception for more active users to say they are going live and mention the promotion channels. (Example: I am going live playing CSGO #stream-promotion)
- Do not spam promotion of your stream, Please only promote your stream once in a 12 hour period.
Mute and Ban Appeal
If you have been muted or banned and want the chance to appeal such action, please fill out this form: https://streamersconnected.tv/ban-appeal/
If an appeal is rejected, you can appeal again in 3 months.
Last updated: 21st July 2019 at 21:35 (BST) by Steven Smith (IGSteven)