New profile posts

Hey Guys, I'm Faz! I am a small Streamer that plays a variety of Games. However at the moment I am blasting through some Escape From Tarkov. Watch this space for updates!!
IGSteven
IGSteven
Hey, Don't think meny people are looking at the forums atm since we are currently proforming maintances to it
Same :) @Missy Well finally is relative. Joined the community a few days ago. I'm (almost) exclusively a BattleForge Streamer, which is a dead RTSTCG(Real time Strategy Trading Card game) made by Phenomic. I'm a staff member of the project Skylords Reborn, whose mission is to revive the game by rebuilding the servers for the game. http://www.twitch.tv/ultrakool if you wanna check it out.
Hey guys I’m a new streamer, great at 7 days to die and fun to watch! Also play pubg for anyone that’s interested! Come check out my stream on twitch! My username is bigballedbill! Going to be streaming in an hour! Also going to be adding new videos!
Bigballedbill
Bigballedbill
I interact with comments and anyone is welcome to join! :)
Hello! Been a long time since I joined a forum! D:
IGSteven
IGSteven
Glad to see you are still around, what you think of the progress since joining and do you have any suggestions?